Monday 13 April 2015

The amazing FANTASTIC FOUR- a must WATCH MOVIE

picture taken from: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1502712/

This year if it wasn’t for school I will be all seated on my parent’s couch enjoying all the epic movies lined up. 
Remember The Fantastic Four when it first aired in 2005. I was in grade 6 at that time. Damn I became a fan of  Jessica Alba, Ioan Gruffudd, Chris Evans and Michael Chiklis. I was so thrilled to see that just one incident can turn a normal human being into a super hero. As a kid when I watched this movie I really wanted to be a super hero and save the day...I mean what kid wouldn’t.
In this all new Fantastic Four we see the characters of Miles Teller, Kate Mara, Jamie Bell and Michael B. Jordan playing the characters Mr Fantastic, The Invisible Woman, The Thing and The Human Touch respectively. So sad was I to have new characters from the previous one but hey as long as they put on a good show who wouldn’t love them.
The Fantastic Four were 4 scientists who achieved superhuman abilities through a teleportation experiment which goes haywire. They must now use their superhuman abilities to save the world from an uprising tyrant.
The Cast
Image result for fantastic four cast
from top left Michael, Kate, Miles and Jamie

picture taken from-Marvel website
Coming to a sad of note of mine, I was really hurt when I learned that Kiefer Sutherland also known as Jack Bauer in the series 24 was supposed to act in this movie as “The Thing.” I was devastated that I won’t be seeing him in this movie.
 Anyway, after watching the trailer, I really didn’t feel devastated anymore. I was actually thrilled and excited that I can’t wait for the 7th of August to see the whole movie.


                                                   The fantastic four trailer from YouTube

What better way to start the first week of my birth month than watching an Action and Sci-Fi movie....
For more insight into the movie visit:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1502712/
For more and more exciting trailers visit:http://www.youtube.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment